I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I can only use one or the other.

J

JDPhoenix

185a165c-e370-42b1-8669-7bd8b17d747d?upload=true.jpg61894fd0-777b-4fac-9a02-be74340c30ce?upload=true.jpg

here are snips of the playback and recording devices that have shown up for the headphones. I'm not 100% sure on the details you might need if you know the answer, but here's the brand of the headphones: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...h+headphones&qid=1577239293&s=aht&sr=1-3&th=1

and for the bluetooth chip I used: Amazon.com: Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible, Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible): Electronics

for a further explanation on the problem, I've managed to get the speakers to work on bluetooth, the audio is fine. (only when connected to stereo as seen in the playback photo). If I connect it to the second option, It works but the audio quality is extremely poor. problem is, I can only use the mic and speakers if I use the second option on the playback image. I'm trying to use the 1st option and the mic at once, (to talk to friends or play Voice chat compatible video games) but If I use one or the other the other shuts off. for example, when I connected to a discord call my speakers turned off. my friend I was calling could hear me, but my speakers were off. When turning off discord, my headphones turn back on.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom