Themes Problem in windows 10

S

Stultis

Hello, I am having trouble with the personalized themes I create not retaining the selected cursors or Icons. It will keep the correct wallpaper settings, but does not change the cursors or icons to the ones I set for the theme in question. I have been trying to rebuild my personnel themes I have had since windows 98 onto windows 10. I am going in through the personalization section under settings and selecting the backgrounds, then I change the icons, and then I change the cursors. I then click the save theme and name it. When I go back to choose a different theme from the last one I worked on (which is the current theme showing) It changes the background but retains the icons and cursors from the last theme I created. If I go back through the list of themes I have created and check them they all use the last created icon and cursors. I have the box clicked allowing windows to change the icons and cursors. Is there a way for me to get windows to retain the icon and cursor choices for my themes or will I need to go with a third party app for that? If so this seems like a bit of laziness on microsoft's part since they have allowed users to change and retain these settings since windows 95 just using the windows app.

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Stultis

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom