PLEASE HELP I just need to know where to look to find my WINDOWS 7 LICENSE IN MY NOTEBOOK .....

G

gmt3010

This is a request to help find where in my notebook I find the damn license number so I can update to windows 10

I ALREADY HAVE THE LINK TO THE SITE. I GOT THAT YESTERDAY. I KNOW WHERE THAT IS, OKAY?

but I bought this notebook with windows 7 pro, and all i can find hunting around the damn programs list is that i'm running windows 7 , NO KIDDING.

I just want to do the upgrade, that's it. I hoped it would be as painless as possible but of course I don't think Windows wants that it has to be a ****.

I don't want or need a clean install just a trauma free upgrade so i can keep a reasonable degree of security on my notebook. I can't afford a new notebook now, but I paid for this windows 7 pro 64 bit and ought to be able to upgrade as I ahve seen so many others,a nd I don't understand why any person can ask a question that is clear and yet get N O ANSWER BUT A LINK TO WHAT IS NOT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. my question is: where do i find the license number, that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG NUMBER YOU NEED TO IMPUT TO UPGRADE, BECAUSE THE LINK I HAVE IT MOST DEFINITELY ASKS FO THE NUMBER AND I'VE SEEN IT SOMEWHERE BEFORE IN MY NOTEBOOK BUT HONESTLY, I DON'T POKE AROUND I JUST USE IT.

I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE COULD JJUST ANSWER MY QUESTION. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GET DISGUSTED WITH WINDOWS, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS OR PUT UP WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AND THEN GET ARROGANT AT THAT.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom