I can't install windows on my new pc using a USB drive i made bootable with my macbook and i get a lot of errors

P

PieterCrauwels

(Before i start, i just want to say thanks to the people that respond to this question)

So recently i build my first pc ever, and now it is ready.

So i looked up a lot of videos on how to install windows 10 on my MSI Tomahawk MAX motherboard and

they were pretty simple, until i realised the only (extra) laptop i have is a macbook. But there are a lot of videos with the same issue so there are solutions for that too. They vary

from 2014-2017 but none of the videos are from 2018 or 2019.

All of the videos use 2 programs: Disk Utility and Boot camp. The only problem i have is that my Boot Camp is different than theirs so i don't have the option to transfer my microsoft iso file to my usb. In DISK Utility every video uses a different format and different method to make the USB drive bootable. In the end i used a method that uses Terminal and this finally did something else to my PC than just saying: No boot system installed....

But this time my pc did 4 different things: Or it would just be blue, or it would say Recovery, your pc/device needs to be repaired.... missing winload.efi... error code 0xc0000225...., or it would give me a black screen with windows failed to start...steps to fix the problem, or it would just give me the No boot system installed.... NOTE: the second cause would only happen if i would insert my USB drive into my main USB port on the top of my NZXT H510, the black cause would only happen if i would insert the USB drive in the back of my case.

Now i am really bothered by this because my family is really angry at me that i didn't buy a prebuild pc and... you know the drill. I have tried everything, but is there ONE solution to this, maybe it would be something with disk utility or i don't know,

thanks for the reply!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom