Roxio CD Label creator (v 13.0) will only open a small number of saved projects.

D

drill_doc

I've been using Roxio products for some time; lately, my Label Creator for CD's has become glitchy in that it will open only about 10% of the saved projects; I cannot see any pattern as to date created, name, content. On attempting to open one of the others, I get an error: "Internal application error."

I've examined the files themselves, and find everything to look similar; a recently-made CD label re-opens without problem, but one saved about two weeks ago will not. It will open projects dating back to two years ago, but again, only about 10% will open, whereas they all used to open and work fine.

I've done a 'repair' from the original discs; that didn't change anything either.

This is Roxio Pro 2012; Label Creator is build 13.0 (I also have build 9.0 and 12.0 on the same computer drive, as I always have.) Running Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) on an i7 Intel processor in an HP all-in-one at present; there is plenty of memory (16 GB) in the computer, plenty of hard drive space.

Any help? Please?

Continue reading...