**Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

S

SparkaBlesi417

Okay, my desktop has been out of commission for some time now, and being out of warranty I must solve the issue myself. Not being too savvy I feel totally hopeless!

So, to start, my computer either freezes or at best will have a glitchy mouse with a loading wheel if i go down to the start button or anything on the bottom, so i cant click into anything..

I have tried booting into safe mode, same problem persists, but I can maybe get a minute before the problem starts and there is no function, cant click anything.

So I’ve looked up some fixes. 1 where I go to the Task manager, then the start-up tab, then disable all the enabled auto loaders. Then it told me to reboot out of safe mode and see if the problem persists. It did. No change..

Another solution I tried was goimg to the command prompt and typing, sfc/scannow , didnt work..

I just dont know what to do/what I can do when I cant really get any function on my desktop in or out of safe mode..

I’ve even tried totally resetting my pc, and after going through the process, it comes back and says it was unsuccessful..

I would greatly appreciate ANY help or

Any advice or solutions

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom