Alwayson VPN unable to setup

R

rajesh5631

Good Day,

I have setup AlwaysVPN infra to my environment but client machines not able to connect and getting following error on my RAS & NPS Server, i tired make changes what i can do from my end but no luck. can you please suggest.

Radius Server getting following error while client machine trying to connect.

Cirtical error :- CoId={E09EB232-A56D-1308-B3E1-ADAE97B42EFF}: The following error occurred in the Point to Point Protocol module on port: VPN2-127, UserName: <Unauthenticated User>. The connection was prevented because of a policy configured on your RAS/VPN server. Specifically, the authentication method used by the server to verify your username and password may not match the authentication method configured in your connection profile. Please contact the Administrator of the RAS server and notify them of this error.

Warning :- CoId={E09EB232-A56D-1308-B3E1-ADAE97B42EFF}: The user raj connected from X.X.X.X but failed an authentication attempt due to the following reason: The connection was prevented because of a policy configured on your RAS/VPN server. Specifically, the authentication method used by the server to verify your username and password may not match the authentication method configured in your connection profile. Please contact the Administrator of the RAS server and notify them of this error.

NPS server is getting following error:-

A RADIUS message was received from the invalid RADIUS client IP address x.x.x.x

Thanks

Raj

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom