Windows 10 VPN Connection error message

M

MarkPhelps300

The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. The Application Event log shows ID 20227 from the RasClient and error code 807 which Microsoft describes as: "This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity". This is bunk! Why? Because the connection was configured about 8 months ago and provided successful connections to the user. However, in looking at the Event log on the VPN server computer, it appears to have happened as far back as October 2019, however, I just was made aware of this error this past week by the user. So I immediately thought an update may have been the cause. But a system restore to prior to what I thought was the first occurrence, showed the same error. And I don think I want to go back to September of 2019. Surely someone else has run into this by now. When I spoke to Microsoft support on the phone they said they do not support VPN. That, too, is bunk. It is native to Windows 10!!!!!! Can anyone provide any insight or recommendation?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom