Server 2016 can not login

M

Mooner09

Hi ,

I need your help Today it was wear I'm not able to login to my SQL server and ISS stop working, also I get next message when I try to login with domain user "The user name or password is incorrect", after I login with local admin and rebooted the server after that I'm able to login with domain user

I saw in my Event next error :

Event 4, Security-Kerberos

The Kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server MYSERVER$. The target name used was MYSERVER$. This indicates that the target server failed to decrypt the ticket provided by the client. This can occur when the target server principal name (SPN) is registered on an account other than the account the target service is using. Ensure that the target SPN is only registered on the account used by the server. This error can also happen if the target service account password is different than what is configured on the Kerberos Key Distribution Center for that target service. Ensure that the service on the server and the KDC are both configured to use the same password. If the server name is not fully qualified, and the target domain (MYDOMAIN.COM) is different from the client domain (MYDOMAIN.COM), check if there are identically named server accounts in these two domains, or use the fully-qualified name to identify the server.

Event 1097, GroupPolicy

The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows could not determine the computer account to enforce Group Policy settings. This may be transient. Group Policy settings, including computer configuration, will not be enforced for this computer.

Any idea what is happen ?

thank you very much for help

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom