How to keep the link cursor selected (grab) after clicking once on the mouse

H

Harleens13

(This is using a physical mouse)

If you go to this link - Schöne 2-Zimmer-Wohnung in der Oststadt and access the map, you could continuously left click and move around. I don't know how but I was fast and had pressed ctrl key on the keyboard (don't know when - before the click, during or after) which somehow made the link key in the selected position (or grabbing position) and the map was moving as my mouse was moving so this was even after I was not on the left click.

The question is how was I able to do that? Able to keep the link cursor selected even without the left mouse key pressed continuously. Searched extensively on the net or I am searching wrong but couldn't find the relevant info.

PS - This is not a setting of the mouse nor any code in python or special control things in some software like blender. This is a general thing which could happen anywhere on the internet.

(The following is on a laptop's touch pad/ mouse pad)

If the above could be answered, I interest myself in asking/ knowing - How to keep the scroll bar selected continuously without double-tapping on a LAPTOP touch pad AGAIN. So this has also happened in the past . When one takes the pointer cursor goes to the right side of the page, one needs to double click to grab the scroll bar and then move up and down, right? but sometimes it so happened that I did something fast and didn't need to go to the right side again to double click to scroll up and down in the page. So I was scrolling the page on the internet without being on the right side of the page and the scroll bar was kept selected in the background and the scrolling was also possible if i had taken my hands up from the touch pad and got back there again.

Again I am not asking to scroll the page on the internet using two fingers on the touch pad but using only one because somehow the scroll bar is selected once by clicking (I don't know how) and you can be in the middle of the page read through and use one finger to go up and down the page.

I hope the questions are clear. Thanks for your help.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom