HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable on IIS

A

AdelSameer

I was asked to host a system on windows server 2012 standard, the IIS had a MS Exchange installed on it. when i browse my site I get:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:25

or something like that, the server had some rules on it, particularly active directory, DHCP, DNS Server, and else. Since I don't need them, I have removed some of them, and also removed IIS and re-installed it. Now, I'm getting

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable on IIS

when I checked the Logs, I found a warning and an error this

Warning :

Service MSExchangeSubmission. An exception has been thrown: Microsoft.Exchange.Assistants.TransientMailboxException
at Microsoft.Exchange.Assistants.Util.TraceAndThrow(Action function, AIException aiException, String nonLocalizedAssistantName)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Assistants.Util.CatchMeIfYouCan(Boolean translateToPermanentException, Action function, String nonLocalizedAssistantName, ISet`1 permanentExceptions)
at Microsoft.Exchange.Assistants.Base.CatchMeIfYouCan(Boolean translateToPermanentException, Action function, String nonLocalizedAssistantName, ISet`1 permanentExceptions)
Error: The Module DLL C:\Windows\System32\RpcProxy\RpcProxy.dll failed to load.

I have tried everything on the internet, but nothing seems to work. I don't care about the Exchange server or the server Rules, if there's a way to reset IIS and all server Rules as the appear when first installing windows server

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom