ALLOW US TO COMPLETELY DISABLE WINDOWS UPDATE!!!! LOST 7HOURS OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Brickstin

I am sick and tired of Windows 10 forced updates, hijacking my work and Cellphone data and unexpectedly forcing my computer to restart over 'NONE WORK' HOURS

Windows 10 should be checking to see if there is any programs open that are doing major I/O Request operations.

I was running Runetime Software GetDataBack for NTFS

and the Operation was going to take over 6 hours because its a 2 Terabyte drive!

I am trying to recover my data!

because CHKDSK (Microsoft OS tool)
ERASED A LOT OF MY DATA ON MY EXTERNAL STORAGE DRIVE

I fell asleep in my couch after I couldn't stay awake anymore for waiting for the scan to be complete due to exhausting from dealing with trying to recover my data, I had not slept for nearly 24 hours.

I wake up only to find that the scan never completed.. And Windows 10 HOME had force updated it'self.

7 HOURS HAVE JUST BEEN WASTED!

I am sick and tired of having to reset the "PAUSE WINDOWS UPDATES" Like I can keep track of that kind of stuff with such a busy life that I have?

I have two jobs, I am a rental consultant and property manager and when I need to do certain things, these kinds of things skip my mind, but why is microsoft making EXTRA Steps for the user to have to do in order to insure they can continue to do their daily life tasks? No this falls away from the mission statement of Microsoft as a whole! I am working more harder with windows today then I ever did back 10-20 years ago.

Microsoft!

YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried so hard to reach out to customer care in the past bringing up these issues to your company, because the way Microsoft has moved and changed the way Windows is is not how Windows 10 Should really be!

This is not how to do business, I was a system builder for nearly 10 years and I was a an associate of 3btech and Cooper's Computers/ Mark Cooper & Associates, L.L.C out in South Bend, Indiana.

WE ARE/WERE YOU'RE RE-SELLERS!

I have to say with my personal experience I have had nothing but problems with windows 10 Home.

A lot of my clients in the past have complained to me about issues with Win10 and Some have even opted to Downgrade to windows 7 just to not experience the one of the many issues in Windows 10 Environments.

In all my years as a system builder I am disappointing. I am actually considering on informing my clients to not purchase Windows 10 period!

All the previous windows Operating systems would see that something major is going on in the threads within the Kernal and bring up a GUI of some kind of warning that Windows can't restart for updates due to {Operations} under going and ask the user to END THE TASK/Force End Task/ Restart/Cancel Update.

THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR WINDOWS 10!

I have recently purchased windows 10 Pro Retail Just yesterday for 200 U.S Dollars in Saint Louis Park of the Twin cities area here in Minnesota through a new distributor that I work with named Microcenter, and I am honestly considering on just returning the OS to get a refund because I have lost complete faith in Microsoft's products and I feel that Microsoft has strayed from it's old mission statement to do the very best to satisfy it's clients and bring something positive to the world to improve all of our lives in many aspects of education, personal life, and business etc.

And I will say this, one of the main reasons why Piracy is an issue with your company is due to the fact that Microsoft does not listen to their clients (Customers), and business associates: Because of the negative reputation of Microsoft & Windows 10 has had, I have seen a triple increase market flow of older windows Copies being sold back and forth on Markets like Amazon/Ebay etc. Even I have seen copies being sold on the black market as Counterfeits (Still legitimate Operating systems of Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1.

Even copies compiled with pre-activation Installations and at times comes with certain tools to insure pirated copies remain functional through out the lifespan of the User. I have had people through out my last 10 years (Friends, Acquaintances, and Clients of mine alike) have told me the reason why they do what they do is because they don't like the newest functions in Windows 8/10 so they either find a legitimate copy of a older Operating system or pirated copies so then your company is forced to stricter windows Validation/Authenticity checks/ stricter/more Expensive OS charges to try and make up for the capital loss due to piracy

Your operating system prices are also vastly outrageous, I remember windows XP PRO that I purchased years ago in Indiana costed me 79.00 Dollars. It didn't cost me 200 dollars like it does today for Windows Pro, so this also further encourages piracy.

This kind of response is choking and cutting off low income families and small businesses that are/where your loyal customers, even making some mid-class and high-class clients turn their faces away from Microsoft products. (Need I go on about Microsoft XBOX One's Demise?).

These kinds of actions being done with out considering not just the majority but also even the minority group's opinions, and concerns is telling me and others that Microsoft is about it's self, not us.

Sincerely disappointed,

Erick @ PCER L.L.C

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom