Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions when I run it even though I'm administrator on my own compute

B

birthdayboy2001

So I've been looking for 3 or 4 days now on how to fix this on this community website. And I have no results. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Store multiple times. I have reset my computer with both keeping my personal files AND resetting everything. I have tried using the Windows Media Creation Tool for trying to fix windows. I have also tried multiple times WSReset.exe as an administrator and it keeps coming up with "ms-windows-store:purgecaches Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item." And I'm an administrator and the only person who uses my PC. I have also done sfc /scannow and nothing was wrong. I have also done the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter(WSAT) and once in a while it'll say "hanging or crashing apps" and once I looked into it, it also says "Issue not found". But most of the time WSAT will says that it couldn't identify the problem. And one time, the Microsoft Store uninstalled itself for no reason after doing WSReset.exe. And everything has not worked at all. I need help so much and I just had my computer's hard drive just replaced since the other one failed on me.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom