Windows 10 PC has stopped showing thumbnails of my photos when I connect my Google Pixel 4 phone to it.

R

RickShabsin

I encountered this exact same problem in September, 2017, and it eventually got fixed by the release of a new version of the camera app (I believe). It is now happening again. Recently, my Windows 10 PC has stopped showing thumbnails of my photos when I connect my Google Pixel 4 phone to it and go into Internal Shared Storage->DCIM->Camera. Instead, it shows me Photoshop (my default JPEG editor) icons, the blue square with a white Ps on it. This started a few days ago (it previously always showed my my photos as thumbnails), but I can't tie it to any known upgrades, either to my phone or Windows, that I may have made. This is very frustrating as I use my phone's camera a lot, and editing my phone's pictures is now quite difficult, since I have to open each image in Photoshop to see what it is. In my Windows settings, I do not have "Display file icon on thumbnails" checked. Any help getting my thumbnails back? Thanks.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom