Photos and Videos

V

VictoriaRobinson3

I have 2 questions about 2 different programs:

1. Does anyone know if there is a way to download more than 1 photo or video at a time from Facebook ???? That would be from either a new recent post, a post that has not been saved and/or from a saved post. I will say that the process is very different whether you are doing this on your PC or an Android phone. Doing this process 1 at a time is going to take forever. I also know that you can copy and paste the text that you want and edit/add it to the picture after you have downloaded it, that is on the Android phone, but like I said doing this 1 at a time is very time consuming.
  2. Has anyone had any good luk and or bad luck with Icloud?? I was told, by Apple support, that since I created my Icloud photos and Icloud drive with the pics and stuff on my PC that if and when I delete anything from Icloud that is going to take whatever that may be out of my PC. Therefore I have to put everything on a flash drive before I do anything with them, delete, in Icloud.

I am asking because I am trying to merge the things that I get from of both places successfully ,onto my Windows based PC. I need everything to be neatly in safe place.

Thank you,

Vickie

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom