PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

M

Madas Hello

I have come to my end with this version of Windows 10! Never have I hated a Microsoft product! Windows 7 was getting there but was still usable! There is no logic to why everytime you start a program you need to log into Microsoft!!! I've NEVER had to log into my Windows if i didn't want to and this totally rediculous and unnecessary!! Its MADNESS!!! I am home among people I trust and if someone wants to use my program, then leave it up to me not Microsoft! If you at least gave me the option to eliminate the log ins and passwords then I would be praising MS 10 instead of trashing it!! This is an invasion of privacy and it's cruel and abusive to ordinary users!

I need a way to eliminate this grotesque abuse! I should not need to consult another piece of data just to use my computer! With all the smart people working for microsoft, I am shocked that this insanity made it to tape out!

is there anyone out there that has a solution to this madness?

I was just asked if I want to update my live.com password! I don't even have a live.com account!!!!

I YIYI

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom