Complaint: Worst service and Don't buy/upgrade to Windows 10 pro for using GPU passthrough function in term of RemoteFX in Hyper-V Manager

L

-liang-

Every one,

Before purchasing Windows 10 pro for using Linux OS with NVIDIA GPU driver passthrough function in Hyper-V Manager for personal research on machine learning, I found out this function can be used in Windows 10 Pro before and there is no description or announcement not to support of RemoteFX in Hyper-V Manager shown on official website of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro of online Microsoft Store. Finally, I bought it through Windows update to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro on 1st April, 2020 and then I had evaluated Hyper-V Manager and created new Linux OS but found out there RemoteFX was restricted in new hardware new functional screen in Hyper-V Manager. This is to cheat customer obviously.

Then, I had called local hotline telephone at 852-23889600 and then press few buttons to connect with Window technical support team, waited for over 15 minutes but no one to pick up my call and no response. Afterwards, I stopped my call and I found out other weblink of local Microsoft Chinese chatbot website, unfortunately the activated icon of chatbot responded nothing until found out english version of the other online chatbot of Microsoft in HK for further help, but the agent told me that nothing to help and can't refund due to the refund period over 5 days when I was seeking for technical support over chatbot on 9th April, 2020. I had asked the agent may I send her email to prove the function of RemoteFX in Hyper-V Manager is in Microsoft Windows, she said that there is no email account of windows technical support team. I was anger very much and felt Microsoft service showed worst a lot.

Afterwards, I found out in the forum on Google search engine to know Microsoft suddenly cancel such RemoteFX function in Hyper-V Manager in Windows 10 Pro without official announcement shown along to the official website of Windows 10 Pro and there were many users to complain this globally. I need everyone to support this action for striving back customers' reasonable right and further legal action; if anyone had run across this problem and lost your money for no such RemoteFX function to work out in Hyper-V Manager after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro before, please show your complaint here as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom