Keyboard having weird issues while holding a key

D

DevICeNigHTmaRe

So i got a new keyboard a few days ago, the first six hours i had it everything was fine, after a restart it started to do TTThis. While holding any key the key will be repeated in rapid succession, this shouldn't happen. Like in a game, i will hold W to move forward, this seems normal yeah, but it will stop and start walking over and over, unless i hit a different key, lets say i am playing minecraft and i start walking it will start to do that shuddering walk i explained, but if i tap shift to sprint while still holding w the repeating issue go away for the key until i release it and then repress it. This will happen for any key, lets say i hit S and f right after while still holding s the repeating for s will stop and act normal till i let go and press it again. Yes i have tried all the repeat keys stuff it changes nothing, if i turn on filter keys i can't move in a game, it will walk for about half a second then act like i released the key. If anyone could help me with this i'd really like the help. I have done all the uninstalling driver stuff and all that, i have tried everything. This happens in safe mode aswell, but not in bios. The keyboard also don't do this in other systems

Continue reading...