My system is not recognising the password after I've boot in safe mode. A day before the system got virus and not able to reset PC as well

M

MANDARSAINI

Hello there, I've got into some serious trouble since yesterday, I hope I get solution as soon as possible because I've so many things left to work due to this issue. So here's the problem, yesterday my laptop got infected by some virus and all the files get corrupted and all the files have .lalo extension I've searched whole day how to resolve this virus and after coming out from 10-15 solutions I'd got one to boot the pc in safe mode and make changes in the settings, I booted my laptop with safe mode in normal mode then it restarted and showed the login screen with enter password. I entered the password as it was linked with my microsoft account then I tried 5 6 old passwords still didn't get any response, then I changed password 2 times on other PC and then continue entering the password still its not recognising, then I saw some of the solution to reset password on microsoft page but still it didn't worked for me. I tried to format the system from reset system still it didn't get complete because it displays some error then I saw how to get over it on microsoft so I did that too but it asked me my account password and every time I enter it showed wrong. I tried to connect the system with internet still didn't resolve the problem. Can you please give the exact solution what to do with this because I've tried each and every solution on internet and microsoft as well, hope I get the solution as quick as possible as I'm asking on Microsoft website, please do solution quickly and resolve this, I've microsoft windows 10

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom