Onedrive not letting me sign in.

D

Dorraj

After a weird boot cycle when starting up my computer, which caused my bios settings to reset, my Chrome to lose all of its extensions, my notification area icons to screw up and go invisible (like the icon spots were still there, but the icons themselves were invisible), and my internet to be very weird in that windows said I have internet and saw no problems, yet I couldn't access the internet on any browser or program, I managed to get it all fixed, except for OneDrive, which was saying it was "signing in" for forever. So I went into the settings and hit "unlink this PC", to which I got an error saying it didn't have access to the internet (every other app does have internet now, at this point). So I decided to restart my computer, to which OneDrive now says "sign in to onedrive to get started" with a "sign in" button. When I click this button, the popup closes out, and nothing happens. When I go into the settings, I can see that it still says my account is linked, and when I click "unlink this PC", the settings close out, and nothing happens.

I have tried the "%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset" command, all it does is close OneDrive and doesn't fix anything.

I have tried looking in the Credential Manager. There is no credentials in there referencing anything about OneDrive. I saw a similar poster saying removing all of the credentials in there fixed their problem, I tried it, and it did not.

I tried resetting Winsock, didn't do anything.

Again, when I click the OneDrive icon in the notification area, it pops up telling me to sign in, and when I click sign in, the popup disappears, and nothing happens. This is what the popup looks like: daba4266-28cd-4ea9-a443-eb2e578684a1?upload=true.png

For more reference, I am fully updated on Windows 10, with 1909 installed.

Continue reading...