Error Code: 0x8007000d

A

alpheedy

"Something has interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0x8007000d)

I am connected to the Internet ...

This happened a good day ago I believe. I was just watching YouTube, playing videogames with friends, then all of a sudden. Boom! The "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows" watermark pops up. I found a small amount of suspicion, but I tried to fix the problem anyway.

So, I go to settings, and I see the error code. I don't know how this came about, at all.

For the past 2-3 years I have had this PC, that has NEVER happened to me. So I am quite confused and fumbled by this.

Since it wouldn't let me troubleshoot it, I used the "slmgr.vbs /dlv" in the Command Prompt. I will show you the screenshot.

Screenshot when entering the command:

b572121d-395d-4e8c-8819-1345f397390f?upload=true.png

(I have always had a Product Key by the way)

What the "Activation" settings look like:

e516713c-6dfb-4df8-a67c-2a8b42b26994?upload=true.png

390d5a24-fb2b-4721-b599-1a7a19461d0f?upload=true.png

I have also entered the "wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey" command (hiding the product key obviously):

21aef38b-fc01-406f-8f5d-f4e22c951aaf?upload=true.png

^ Upon reading most guides on how to fix this, I was told to enter the command above. After entering the command I copied my ProductKey, and pressed on the "Change product key" button. After clicking that I pasted my product key, clicked next, and it still wouldn't work. I feel like I have done EVERYTHING in my power to fix this. And I really don't want to go ahead and use the "Reset This PC" option. Haha.

(My PC came with the product key, never had to upgrade at all. Never had to buy the product key seperately.)

Windows specs (I have crossed out the specs that are not important):

0436b46e-6602-41de-8f47-1677acbd94c1?upload=true.png

I know this is a long question and I understand for the people getting bored reading this, but is there any alternative fixes?

Thanks,

alpheedy.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom