My Laptop suddenly stops connecting to the internet - “adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems

K

Kevbotoconnell

Hey there.

this has been an ongoing and frustrating problem for me for a while now. My computer has suddenly stopped having the ability to connect to the Internet. I will be using the Internet normally and then suddenly all of the network options will disappear and a small globe logo Will appear where the Wi-Fi normally would be.
Sometimes I have been able to fix the problem temporarily by running a troubleshooter for my network connection, but that seems to only be putting a Band-Aid on the problem because inevitably it ends up disconnecting again.
There are times when the troubleshooter doesn’t work and it tells me to plug an ethernet cable into my computer (Which I do not have.) It also says that the NIC adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems but it doesn’t seem to have a solution.

There was a time where this stopped happening for about a month and a half in which I noticed that my antivirus was also not running normally. So I thought it may be that this had something to do with my antivirus. My antivirus popped up again recently and I started experiencing these problems again. So I removed my antivirus but it doesn’t seem like it’s helped and I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. Nothing I can find seems to have any solution available. There’s nothing physically wrong with my computer. I’ve taken very good care of it but something is going wrong and I have no idea what.

Continue reading...