WIndows 10/Microsoft is awful plain and simple...

N

NoName89

Seriously, When I am in the middle of a time sensitive project and Windows decides to either run auto update, randomly open programs I haven't told it to or lock up (seriously pathetic that after how many iterations Windows still does this), blue screens because of hardware drivers that dont interface with Win 10 properly and neither Microsoft or the producer of said hardware will address, and seriously slow running speed (cant even open web pages at times). Not to mention the crappy and almost nonexistent customer service, Microsoft will not be seeing any more money from me for another computer with their software. IT JUST PLAIN SUCKS!

Before anyone gets smart about a couple of the things mentioned allow me to explain why I know its my Windows 10 laptop:

Internet: My wife's work issued Mac Book Air using Chrome (which I use most of the time cause edge is terrible) can open web pages faster and with no loading issues where as mine takes nearly twice as long on a newer computer with 2-3 times the ram. So definitely not an internet problem

Hardware drivers: All updated, but since the interface issue has not been addressed by either Microsoft or the hardware manufacturer, I get blue screens. Not to mention being unable to log in to my computer because it doesnt recognize the built in keyboard or having a mouse that is barely usable.

Crappy customer service: 2 months trying to recover my office 365 subscription....told to buy it again even though their system failed to connect my purchase key with my Microsoft account. Im sorry, cant afford another 70 bucks, especially when their system apparently makes mistakes and they dont want to fix it. Not to mention the lost antivirus subscription, files and other things even though I told the reset manager to keep my files and programs.

Auto updates: Ive set it to install when I am not using the computer in the evening, it shows in settings this way. Yet my computer gets hijacked, usually right when I am trying to complete something on a limited time table.

Microsoft should stick to gaming consoles....have an Xbox for nearly 10 years and its still going strong, couple of bugs but thats to be expected at that age. I should not be having this many issues with a computer that is not even a year old. Cant wait to get a MACBOOK again with its stable OS, great customer service and awesome features/programs. No more windows computers for me.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom