Blue Screen KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION error

S

sandy27MX

Hi,

I have occasionally had this error, where I am working on my computer and suddenly I get the blue screen error, and my Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 tablet restarts automatically. On this occasion, the error happened while watching a YouTube video - the video looked blurry, then grayish, then the blue screen- sample video on the link below (happened a couple of months ago).

I've followed these instructions to try to fix the error:

• Check for updates -to make sure my tablet has the latest updates -yes it is up-to-date
  • Scan with System File checker - Run --> cmd -->run command as admin & sfc /scannow --no errors found
  • Roll back graphics card drivers - I've clicked on Device manager -->Display adapters --> properties on my Intel video card --> Driver tab, but the "Roll back driver" option is grayed out so I have no driver to go back to.
  • Checked the Graphics Drivers for issues - I get a message saying that I have the most updated driver

Below is a link to a folder with System logs, NFO, Minidump file & video. Can someone help me to correct this problem and avoid from happening again? Thanks.

Btw: I have noticed that it takes more than one click for my mouse to open/move something, it has a delayed response, started noticing it two days before the error, and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the problem.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom