Help With OneDrive and File Libraries

O

Oscar Stomberg

So I recently installed a new hard drive to my laptop, in addition to the small ssd I had been using. I backed up all my files, and started moving my files to the E: drive. During this process, I also uninstalled onedrive, because I dont want it. I successfully relocated all my files, but some problems arose. The library shortcuts all worked, except for documents and pictures, which pointed to folders in the onedrive folder, still in my C: drive. When I tried to delete the onedrive folder, it would reappear soon after. While it was deleted, the shortcuts for pictures and documents would give an error when you tried to open them. I went into their properties, and tried to point them to the new folder location, but it wouldn't let me. How can I get it to work correctly? How do I let windows know that no, I dont want all my pictures and documents in onedrive! Also, windows created some weird system files folder (which is empty) in the E: drive which I can't delete. Why is this? Any help would be appreciated.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom