Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth

M

MickeyGray1

I am having the following bugs through several different trouble shooting steps.

I have intermittent flashing of code-10 on my intel Bluetooth driver and have performed the following steps to no avail:
1) regular trouble shoot
2) uninstall
3) select generic install from the sub list
4) boot into safe mood and repair
5) repair windows with my files
6) repair windows without my files

7) disabling driver credentialing

I have now just permanently turned it off and i'd hoped it would have been the end of the problem as I honestly thought it was the root of the bug im experiencing in the pnp devices but it is sadly not. This bug include both ctrl keys being locked up and upon jamming them to release, my computer assumes for whatever reason I am holding down the c key. This is only corrected by deleting the existing keyboard drivers and letting windows reinstall them. The bug occurred on two different keyboards as well.

Im just amazed that the problem has persisted through this many errors. The one thing I cannot do for whatever reason is roll back a feature update, ive tried that several times but it as a process fails every time. I cant imagine that unless there is some faulty piece of hardware, like some bad usb adapters, that its not something to do with a recent windows patch doing something to my machine.

CPU SPECS
2 tb ssd pci
amd ryzen threadripper
48 gb ddr4
RX 5700

Asus Taichi x399

All of this started happening in the last 3 to 5 days with no real changes to the hardware or clear things that I did. Help.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom