Will a ssd help my minecraft fps at all?

S

SandyPlayz86

I keep getting mixed signals, I've asked here before.

but pls,

I wanna squeeze every gaming juice out of my pc, I've disabled some startup programs, changed power options to High Performance.

changed advanced system performance settings to "Adjust for best performance" and "Adjust for best performance of" Programs"

I clean temp files everyday.

I get around 10-60 fps normally on singleplayer worlds, multiplayer works better and I get 5-150 fps.

and these are on the lowest settings(even with optifine and other performance mods)

here are my specs:

Processor: (2x) Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2480 with 2.16GHZ

Ram: 8gb (7.89 useable)

OS type: 64

Hard drive: 500gb hdd. (now 409gb(windows os & apps))

the cpu actually played games really well on windows 8, but windows ten, most of the issues seemed to pop up.

I don't know if this is cause of how compact windows is, or cause of my space.

But with an ssd, it would reduce load times, meaning chunks would load faster. meaning fps boost(a little) Right?

I don't wanna buy a new laptop/desktop anytime soon, I want to get the best out of my laptop. People have has really good experiences with the gaming on celeron n2840, so I don't think it is a problem with my laptop, windows 8 performed better on this laptop, What I just wanna know is microsoft could lower the impact 10 has on the pc, or if an ssd would help any of this, I believe it will, just wanna ask.

P.S.

saying windows 8 runs better is not an insult to windows 10, 10 is more advanced, but has performance bugs/issues on it.

Continue reading...