Constant need to reset network adapters to be able to connect to internet while gaming online (Error message: Event ID 5007, Source: Netwtw04, "5007 -

K

knnccbeer

Hey guys,

My wifi connection keeps disconnecting whenever I launch and play any online games. Otherwise, my internet connection is fine, I am able to browse the internet and watch videos ok. However, as soon as I launch any games, my internet disconnects. Then, once I quit the game, the internet reconnects.

I keep receiving Error messages:

- (Event ID 5007, Source: Netwtw04, "5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)")

- (Event ID 10400, Source: NDIS

- (Event ID 1014, Source: DNS Client Events

- (Event ID: 4003, Source: WLAN-Autoconfig)

- (Event ID: 10002, Source: WLAN AutoConfig)

The only solution that has worked for me so far is to perform a network reset and to restart my computer. However, it only works temporarily because as soon as I shutdown/restart my computer, I face the same issue again. And I have to keep on resetting my network adapters and restarting my computer whenever I want to play online games.

Any idea what could be wrong? I have tried to search online for solutions and none of them have worked so far, I am close to giving up. Thank you.

Continue reading...

frezgard

Aug 13, 2021
solo
Windows 10
Chrome 92.0.4515.131
Yo, i have the exact same problem, whenever i play online games for about 3 minutes my wifi adapter disabled by itself. is the error fixed for you?? if it is , can you please tell me how do you fix it?

Back
Top Bottom