Windows 10 Settings App Opens then Closes

S

spZ90

To tech professionals,

I have windows 10 Home single language. When I open any Microsoft app (Photos, Mail, Calendar, Groove music, Weather etc..), it shows the border of the app and the close it immediately. But this is not happen to Microsoft store. It opens normally and run normally. Sometimes from Microsoft store, I cannot install apps, with this massege "Try that again. Something went wrong. The error code is 0x8004E103"

In event log, I have error 5961 with Unknown error code and HResult Error code : 0x8004e103

1. I run SFC scan also but it finished without any error.
  2. Then I try use diagnostic tool for Microsoft store and apps I have error "hanging or crashing" But troubleshooter did not fix it.
  3. I reset Store and some apps, It also not worked
  4. I checked permissions for Windows, Program files and users. I think all are normal. (When I try to change permissions, Some sub folders did not allow to change their permissions )
  5. I checked permissions In registry editor also. I think they are also normal.
  6. By using power shell, I re-register all built in apps by using this command, (For current account). But no any good result.
    Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I think I do all of things for solve this problem. Till I did not use windows recovery because after that I'll require to install all third party softwares again. And also some times, I have blue screens of death also, I don't know if it's related to this.

So anyone know any other methods for this problem, Please suggest. It would be great help for me.

Thanks.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom