Windows Server 2012 R2 Task Scheduler corrupted

S

SupCCB

When i reboot the server i can see in the event log that the task scheduler service had a problem when starting. Then most of the manual tasks i set get corrupted. It happen almost like this guy (i can't add links so i paste the message. Its from windows 7 but keeps being the same more or less):

Task scheduler will not schedule or run tasks after reboot. When opening the task scheduler, I get "The selected task "(0)" no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh." If you refresh, the exact same error message comes up again. If I schedule a task, it will run properly until the machine is rebooted. Then, it shows up under the Task scheduler library, but the "Next Run Time" is blank.

Please help.

I tried removing from registry every task but is not the "task" fault, is from the task scheduler for sure.

I can't check the exact moment it happend for the first time because the logs wheren't enough. They where set to few time lap.

I tried removing from registry every task but is not the "task" fault, is from the task scheduler for sure.

The event log message i get is this: The Task Scheduler service was unable to load the tasks at service startup. Additional data: error value: 2147942402.

Any idea?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom