My computer disk barley leaves 100%

S

Savvy555

So long story to the shortest it can be; my computer was working great , i had a GTX 760 and i decided to upgrade to a GTX 1650. Eveything was going well and worked perfectly fine, but i was experiencing what I assumed was bottlenecking during when I was playing games, because my screen had a horizontal tear when I move too quickly or anything in game, so i had uograded my AMD RYZN 3 to now A AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6 core. I put it into my kotherboard , it wasnt worker , i looked around and me and my friend had concluded that it was becasue my bios on my pc werent updated for a 3000 series and we’re still on the 2000 series, which was what my last processer was. So now I’ve upgraded my graphics card, processor, and my bios & my current problem was my desk usage was at 100% for a little to no reason. Mainly ‘system’ was rhe reason why ( yes i tried pretty much eveything in the book , nothing worked to fix ) so i thought maybe because my hdd we’re so old maybe I should just upgrade and get a newer version. So I bought a new HDD WD 1tb and I said it up and it comes up in my task manager but nothing runs on it, I tried transferring everything over to it and pretty much everything transferred besides the widows , i found out that you can’t transfer windows you have to clone it and when I tried to clone it , it did not work. I mainly just want widnows on it so i could boot my pc up on my new hard drive ( in which it still will not let me boot on ). So now that alll of that has set , ive lost hope on fixing it , as of RIGHT NOW and knowing the back story

My issue right now is that most of the time my disk for no reason because of system is at 100% & 8/10 my cpu fan is halling **** even when it is only at 45°c. Yes ive tried to change the settings in the bios to scilent fan but it doesnt change anything when outside of the bios.

My specs are:

CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 3600x 6-core processor

Ram: 16GB (2x8gb)

Disk 1 ( the one my pc wont boot on or take anymore then 5% disk usage if not at 0 ) : WDC WD1003FZEX-00K3CA0

Disk 2 ( the one at 100% usage most of the time ) : Hitachi HDE721010SLA330

GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650

Motherboard : Gigabyte A320M-S2H

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom