HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP! *WINDOWS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!* *INTEL(R) 3.0 eXtensiblehost controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)* Only recognises an old USB mouse and no

S

Shav_876

Sometimes I feel like taking this device out on a boat into the ocean, I don't have to mention what comes next.

The port suddenly stopped working when I plugged in a Flash drive while I was compressing some files to put on it...

The compression then froze, so I took the Flash drive out and then plugged in my Logitech wireless USB keyboard after which I then realized stopped functioning, I tried multiple other devices and none of them worked except for an old optical USB mouse.

I've been trying for weeks now to fix the issue, I even re-installed windows 10 from the device option, not from the cloud, loosing my apps but kept my personal files.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

This is what I use to make my lively-hood in this recession and I'm running out of $$$.....

I don't know what else to do.....

I don't want to loose my personal files and I cannot remove them as my USB port is not recognizing my hard-rive and other devices...

Helpppppppp!!!!!!!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom