Just installed new feature update, got stuck in airplane mode, now laptop NOT WORKING AT ALL CAN'T EVEN BOOT UP

M

Maria#P

Hi there, really in desperate need of some help. I made the mistake of allowing the installation of the latest updates, which in my case was the newest feature update. It was working fine afterwards for a short while then all of a sudden, like literally as I'm in the middle of writing something, the thing goes into airplane mode and I lose connection to everything I'm doing.

I cannot get it out of airplane mode and I have tried everything. Restarted, did nothing. Took the battery out, tried a system restore but the restore point I had created was wiped out so that was not an option, tried a reset keeping my files, tried a reset deleting my files, have at this point even tried a clean install off my USB. NOTHING is working. During the clean install attempt I kept getting messages that windows couldn't be installed on any of the partitions. I was able to do all this via safe mode with networking start up, and when I was doing that I scanned for viruses too - nothing.

NOW I can't even get that far. I can't get to my main screen. When I try to start my laptop it automatically wants to start up in some diagnosis mode, then tells me it can't be repaired and routes me to another back screen, and from there I can't exit to windows 10 either.

Did this feature update seriously just crash my laptop?? I'm sort of freaking out here. Any help, I would be forever indebted. I was able to get to the BIOS login screen and run diagnostics and that is showing everything is fine. Passed all tests. I just can't get anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Maria

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom