i need help with changeing a file

• Thread starter windowsxpisthebest#1
  • Start date
W

windowsxpisthebest#1

hello i have Ben doing a lot of research with google chrome and Microsoft edge but no results where helpful. what i have Ben trying to do is change a .jar game file into a file i need to have it work on a console called game boy advance trying to get modified. the game i got from game jolt.com and it is called fnaf pocket horror. and it is based of the graphics from a game boy color. but for it to work on the game boy i have i need to change the file to a .gbc file but right now its a .jar file that has the java logo on it. but ive tryed and tryed to find a way to change the file ive tried propertys and i tryed rename but whatever i do it wont let me change the file type but i need it to be a .gbc file to have it work on my game boy advance. thank you for listing and i hope someone can help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------b530f9e6-fb58-4e05-96c1-cd89c3cf75b8?upload=true.png

Continue reading...