Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error

A

AR32342

Hello, I bought my Acer Aspire F 15 (F5-573G-541P) back in February 2017. I have barely had any problem running it for my daily gaming routine in last three years. But since last week, after the latest windows update, the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter keeps disappearing while I am gaming.
If I fix it by scanning for harware changes in device manager, next critical thing it does is to cause windows restart with various blue screen errors such as 'WFP_INVALID OPERATION', 'WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR', 'ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY', when I am not gaming also.

I only played Crusader Kings 2 (offline) and Second Life in Firestorm Viewer (online) these days. My display adapter for these two games is NVIDIA GeForce 940MX. I have a 2.4GHz Netgear router for the internet connection at my home which provides only 3mbps speed from the boradband ISP and 2.4GHz bluetooth portable mouse that I used with my latop.

For last one week, I have tried to look for possible solution over various forums: downloaded and installed original drivers from the acer website, downloaded and installed latest drivers from Qualcomm and Nvidia websites, performed clean Windoes 10 installation, stopped using the wireless mouse (because someone in another forum said the bluetooth and wlan could be struggling at the same time) and disconnected 'Your Phone' but none of them has worked.
I even took it to my manufacturer and got a portable wireless network adapter, but it still crashed while gaming.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom