Inability to Update Windows, which is making my device more vulnerable to malwares

C

ChandiniP

I have been facing this issue for the past 4 days. My current version of Windows is 1903 and i'm facing a very big difficulty in terms of updating it to 2004 version. This is the error i got.

fff2eae7-e302-4c8b-973e-c437e52c4225?upload=true.jpg

Several other problems roped in, mostly related to this. I tried installing an antivirus but the installation process is making the system hang. Windows Defender is also not working. When i opened it, the application was mostly blank. I can't click on anything.

1fc0a1a4-816b-49fa-be14-008e21b3b39d?upload=true.jpg

This is very serious. I'm unable to install an antivirus and at the same time , i'm unable to use Windows Defender. Please help!

Also, i did use the 'Get Help' feature from Microsoft. The Advisor gave me the commands for Command Prompt and other stuff and turns out that the wuauserv service is not opening and the System cannot find the file specified. With the guidance of the advisor, i also did the scan using command prompt but that did not work either.

Because of all of this, my system has become vulnerable to malware and i'm unable to defend the system from any malware because i can't install them! Also my system is hanging down occasionally.

Please provide any possible solution to all of this.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom