Applications running on this GPU.

V

VarunRajhansa

I have a Lenovo laptop containing Intel i3 [Intel HD Graphics 4000] and also a graphics card [inside the laptop] Nvidia Geforce GT 720M with upto 6GB of RAM.I noticed that there are apps running on this GPU [textinputhost.exe , searchapp.exe , startmenuexperiencehost.exe] also in this list once were [calculator.exe , and youphone.exe- I terminated these 2 apps from the settings , so they got disappeared from the list].

I want to get rid of this apps that i have mentioned in the first bracket, should i do it or not , if yes how? please provide me with an ease solution. I play CSGO [Counter Strike Global Offensive] on my laptop. I have optimized it for the games , in CSGO i firstly tried to play it with the integrated graphics[Intel HD Graphics 4000] with the help of program settings in the Nvidia Control Panel . I got 60-70 fps [on the lowest settings possible] then i switched it to Nvidia Geforce GT 720M then i restarted the game , but even after changing it i was getting 60-70 fps!!!!!!! Even i have been maintaining my laptop, why does this happens, [ performing the disk cleanup, advanced settings-Adjust for best performance, Nvidia Settings-Adjust for best performance, Deleting the Temp, %Temp%, Prefetch, Also the power plan is set on the Utimate Perfomance and many more optimizations for the fps boost in my game! Should i get only 60-70 fps with the lowest settings possible? Because compared to my Intel HD Graphics it gives the displays the same fps!!!!!!!!!!!! Im really disappointed with the graphics card even it has the latest graphics driver updated to the latest version!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom