windows 10 very slow and unresponsive (Problem solved)

Y

yasirnawaz63

windows 10 very slow and unresponsive (Problem solved)

Today here are some tips that will improve your windows performance and speed. Everyone wants to have an OS that provides the best performance to their machines. I have already discussed the best Operating Systems. These operating systems are based on modern technology. They can provide the best performance to your device. Windows 10 is one of the best Operating systems. It became the first choice of every person and is highly used today. Windows 10 was launched in 2015 with all features. It is based on the best platforms such as X86-64, ARMv7, IA-32, etc.

Windows 10 is the most advanced and providing better performance. But some issues are present in Windows 10 and can cause some problems. Most of the users have complained related to Windows 10 performance. Nowadays some issues are emerging in Windows 10 that affect the performance and speed.

That’s why windows 10 very slow and unresponsive. Don’t worry, today I will share some tips to solve the slowness issue of windows 10. When you feel, that windows 10 is very slow and unresponsive then follow these tips to increase the speed of Windows 10.
  • Increase storage Size of Recycle bin

When we delete some files, then these go into the recycle bin. The recycle bin stores the deleted files for some time. After it, they will automatically be deleted from the recycle bin. Usually when we delete some large files such as 5 Gb, 10 Gb, 15 Gb, and less or more. But we don’t remove the files from the recycle bin at the same time because sometimes we don’t remember to delete them permanently.So, the files occupy a large space in the recycle bin and may affect windows performance. That’s why I recommend you increase your recycling bin storage size. First, open your PC or laptop. Right-click on the recycle bin and open the properties. Now you can see the option “Custom size”. Now increase the MB as you want. Try to remove all the files at the same time when you deleted it from your drives.
  • Remove Temporary Files

Our system contains some files that are not important and known as temporary files. These temporary files are hidden and we can’t see. They may affect the performance of your windows. So, it's better to remove these files. Open your run the app in the start menu or press Windows key + R at the same time. Now you can see a small box. Type temp in the box and press the Enter key. A folder will open and has some files, delete all of them.Again, open your run app and now type %temp% in the box and press enter key. Similarly, delete all the files. Some can’t be deleted. So, skip those files. Again, start the run app and type ms-config in the box and press enter key. Now you can see a box. Click on the services. First, Hide the Microsoft Services and disable all of the remaining services.

• Use Disk Cleanup

Open my computer or my Pc. Right-click on the Local Disk C and open the properties. Now click on the Disk Cleanup and clean up the system files. After the process, click on the OK and Delete the files. Following the above process clean up your all drives. By using disk cleanup, you will be able to remove all temporary files in seconds. Clean up your disks every week and it helps to maintain your windows performance at best.

• Defragment and Optimize your Drives

After Disk Cleanup, open your start menu and type Defragment in the search box. Open the Defragment and Optimize the Drives. First analyze your local Drives such as C, D, etc. After analyzing, optimize your drives. This is an advanced option in windows 10 and plays a vital role in optimizing your windows and hard drive.
  • Select Adjust for Best Performance

Try to run your pc in the best performance mode. Right-click on My Computer or My Pc. Click on Advanced option and select settings. In visual effects tick on the Adjust for Best Performance. Apply ad save your settings. After this, open your start menu and search for Power plan. Edit your power plan and click on advanced power plan settings. Select your own custom power plan.

Originally posted on techknowledgebd2020

Continue reading...