Microsoft Update(s) caused my printer and programs to become non-functional.

S

SKstevens.72

July 22, 2020:

After the Microsoft Update(s) were installed I could not use my Brother MFC J220 printer. I thought it was the printer but to find out it was the update that made it dysfunctionable. I tried uninstalling the printer, but the printer icon was missing, eventually I was able to uninstall it. I had to purchase another printer (that I could not afford). which is functioning.

I purchased Microsoft Word 2019, Build 12827-20336, received a code and with the help from Aishwarya (sp?) in Microsoft word support, case ticket #1463224145, and the program was successfully installed.

After the updates from Microsoft, my word program became more and more dysfunctional. I attempted trouble shooting tool and now my'PAID' version of the Microsoft Word has been substituted with the 360 free word program, of which I do not want or like. In addition, I must sign in in order to use this 'free' program. I find the switch of a paid product for a free product is unconscionable, unsatisfactory and a waist of time.

I've been trying to get all these things resolved through Microsoft support all to no avail. I have been told a possible fix is to delete the program and try to reinstall my paid program. But I'm afraid all my documents will be lost.

I as a Senior who is NOT technical, I find all these issues that Microsoft has caused is giving me extreme emotional distress for problems that aren't my fault!

I would like some real-time assistance with this to resolve my issues.

Stay well.

Sandra

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom