BSOD - Unknown Cause - WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

N

nullN0VA

Hi all,

I need your help, I have been plagued the past few days with intermittent bluescreens.

I have tried to diagnose the issue myself, putting the .dmp files through WinDbg, following countless forum suggestions to no avail.

I have a few dump files, one of which pointed out this error:

"*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for CorsairGamingAudioamd64.sys"

So, I uninstalled iCue completely, from the registry also, redownloaded the latest software and forced firmware updates on all my corsair peripherals.

It happened again, another BSOD but a different error.

"WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys"

I am at a loss, I have now tried updating the USB 3.0 drivers and have not had it since, the BSODs are so intermittent, however, I cannot be sure that this has solved the issue.

What I have tried:

• Completely removing and installing NVIDIA drivers using DDU in Safe Mode and reinstalling the drivers. I left out the audio drivers, however, as I didn't think I needed them as I don't use HDMI and it's just another driver that could go awry.

• Running memtest 86, no errors after turning off XMP and setting the mHz and voltage manually, so memory now seems fine.

• All windows updates have been installed.

• I checked the health of my HDD's, according to crystaldiskinfo they are all healthy. I have also done all the sfc /scannow and /fixnow w.e

I am at a loss, I have linked my most recent dump files to my google drive which you should be able to access here.

Please help, thank you.

EDIT:

I have suspicions that it could be caused by my PS4 wireless adapter (the official Sony one) however, I am not sure.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom