Nvidia Inc Released Geforce DCH & STANDARD Whql hotfix Driver v451.85 for notebooks gpu's & desktops gpu's to Windows 64bit on 24-07-2020.

• Thread starter RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS
  • Start date
R

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

On 24th July 2020, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD whql hotfix driver v451.85 for Windows 10 64 bit only.

On 26th July 2020, I successfully installed the latest driver by the normal method on windows 10 64bit v2004 build no 19041.388

I would recommend you install the customized and certified driver for your laptop model from the laptop manufacturer support site only.

I would recommend you install the customized and certified driver for your desktop GPU model from the OEM manufacturer support site only.

I am sharing only Generic driver links in this post.
I am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia's official website for laptop builtin graphics cards and PCLe desktop graphics cards.

for DCH based notebooks desktops driver

for STANDARD based notebooks desktops driver

GeForce Hotfix display driver version 451.85 is based on our latest Game Ready Driver 451.67

This Hotfix driverv451.85 resolves the following issues:

## [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched with Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling enabled.

## [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs.

## NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs with invalid timings.

## Some games may exhibit random freezes that last for a few seconds during gameplay.

## Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled.

## [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps.

## [G-Sync Compatible] Adds support for the Samsung 27" Odyssey G7 gaming monitor.

The source is taken from

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5046

Thanks for reading my post, If any user finds this post is useful means, then share this post to other users and give UPVOTES.

e2409614-2892-4293-a28b-a0f1e0bf37a8?upload=true.jpg

778bb2db-f7cf-4535-8a04-035753c0a17c?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom