Keyboard letter G and H acting weird.

A

alvy0114

Hello everyone

My latop is an HP Pavilion 13

I am having issues on my computer when I type specific letters, in my case G and H.
For whatever reason on the cortana search bar when I write for example "Defragment", it suddenly closes after typing "Defra". Same thing happens with the H key.

Then i noticed that In powershell the same thing happens. After typing the letter G, everything I typed gets deleted.

It happened on a virtual machine as well.

Lets say i press the G button now outside of this text, It makes my system unresponsive for example when i click on "Type here to search" it tries to open it but closes suddenly, I have to click another letter to make it work again.

I really think it has to do with those two keys G and H because thats when it happens, except for example when I write here, it works just fine on text I guess.

Then i tried using virtual keyboard and it works smoothly with no problems. It seems like these specific keys are acting as a Close command or something . They act like they are preventing me from opening or working on things auto erasing everything I type and freezing the apps.

Today I used youtube and when I type a word with the letter G or H it stops and wont let me continue typing. I have to do the same thing click another letter for example D and then everything starts working again.

It acts as if its crashing the system and closing for example any window open when I click on the key G or H

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Note: I recently updated to version 2004, updated keyboard drivers, restarted etc.

Continue reading...