How do I purchase a valid product key for Windows 10? I split my Apple MacBook Pro between Catalina and Windows 10; now I need a product key for Windo

J

JessicaWaldren

Hello, I am wondering how I would purchase a valid key for windows 10, as I split my Apple MacBook Pro computer using BootCamp between Catalina and Windows 10 and now I need a valid Windows 10 product key (and also a valid Office 2010 product key) as I am now stuck using Windows 10 the way I did BootCamp on my MacBook Pro. That is why I am asking the Microsoft Community how I would buy a valid Windows 10 product key as I am trying to search for a free product key, but I am not getting very far. If there is someone who knows of a way I can get a free product key and a product key generator that is reliable, please let me know (as the ones I have tried have not been reliable so far). I would like help in this issue as I at this point having to use Windows 10 on a Mac, and I need to activate it, in a legal way (also while trying to get office 2010 onto the same computer that I am using), so if there is anyone who can help, please lend me your assistance and your knowledge. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom