Registry Editor opens at starup

A

anto202

Hello! Ever since I installed Malwarebytes a few days ago, a pop-up called "User Account Control" keeps appearing every time I start windows, asking for the app Registry Editor to make changes to the device.

d6428aa8-9f62-4b6e-8652-5d444dc1f33b?upload=true.jpg

The first time i clicked "yes", my laptop restarted on safe mode. At that time, the pop-up didn't appear, but after exiting safe mode every time I clic on either "yes" or "no" nothing seems to happen.

I tought it could be some kind of virus, since I've also been getting this pop-up from Malwarebytes every time I start up:

203f2b94-4ccb-41bf-b13b-139b361f99a6?upload=true.jpg

I've tried re-installing the Malwarebytes program and ran a full scan with both Malwarebytes and CCleaner, but apparently there were no issues within the system. I've also tried to check if Regedit was launching on startup but its name doesn't even appear on the list of programs that start at startup. I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem, as I've been trying to find some help online but I don't want to accidentaly make some mistake.

It's my first time posting on the windows community page, so I apologize if I made some mistake or posted on the wrong topic.

Thank you very much!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom