hacked and wonder what to do....

• Thread starter ChuckMcReynolds1
  • Start date
C

ChuckMcReynolds1

I did nothing with the computer other than leave it running whilst away on a break / no windows open/ and upon return all the internal hard drives were encrypted.

Is there anything I can do to reclaim the folders/files from this insult? Thanks!

I was given this file to read: (here is a file sample: 204.avi.id[7C9C9A53-2753].[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***]

The message:

All your important files are encrypted!

Any attempts to restore your files with the thrid-party software will be fatal for your files!

RESTORE YOU DATA POSIBLE ONLY BUYING private key from us.

There is only one way to get your files back:

| 1. Download Tor browser - The Tor Project | Privacy & Freedom Online and install it.

| 2. Open link in TOR browser - http://lockbitks2tvnmwk.onion/?81F3696546327500A642E2475EB2AC6E

This link only works in Tor Browser!

| 3. Follow the instructions on this page

### Attention! ###

# Do not rename encrypted files.

# Do not try to decrypt using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.

# Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price(they add their fee to our).

# Tor Browser may be blocked in your country or corporate network. Use BridgeDB or use Tor Browser over VPN.

# Tor Browser user manual ABOUT TOR BROWSER | Tor Project | Tor Browser Manual

!!! We also download huge amount of your private data, including finance information, clients personal info, network diagrams, passwords and so on.

Don't forget about GDPR.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom