SYSTEM COLLAPSE DURING THE PROCESS OF WINDOWS RESET/RECOVERY AND UPDATE!

M

MurthySSRC

My PC DELL-VOSTRO 15-3568, I Purchased with Windows 10 Version 1899, during April, 2019 Online, through Amazon.I have been Updating the same from time to time to the Updated Versions. 0n 18th June, 2020, I have Updated to the Latest VERSION 2004. Since then, the System has not been workin Normally. Windows is not Responding, Crashing in the Middle of Work and posing so many variety of Problems indicated by Various Stop Codes and Error Codes. I have Complained a good no of times from time to time through Feedbacks both to MICROSOFT and DELL. Atlast, on the Advices of Certain Microsoft Independent Advisors and also on the Automatic Messages notifed by the System, I resorted to Reset and Recovery to Factory Settings Option which I could after Several Failed Attempts. During the Process, Certain Backed Up Files could not be Retrieved, Out of the Required 20 Windows Software Updates, only 4 Updates were installed and the Remaining 16 Updates Failed to install with the Error Codes - 0x80248007, 0x80070017, 0x80070002, 0x8007002, 0x80d02002, 0x80244018 & 0x8024401c, even then, it was shown as DONE(Updated)!. Later, while the Updates of DELL are under the Process of Updating, the System had Notifed that there are some Errors in the Defender Anti-Virus and hence Restart the System to Scan and Repair the same. So, I Restarted the System. But, after that the System had NOT RESTARTED AND NOT OPENED/LOADED THE OPERATING SYSTEM - WINDOWS and Displaed a Message - Your Device/PC needs to be Repaired. An Unexpected Error Occurred. You Need to Use Recovery Tools/External Devices like DVD, USB etc,., andif You don't have any, Contact the PC Manufacturer - and simultaneously, Notifying the Error Codes - 0xc000000f, 0xc000009c, 0xc000000c & 0xc0000225. And whenever the System Shutdown and opened again the same Messages are being displayed, but not the System is Opening! Under the said Message after feeding the BitLocker Key, the Options are giving - PRESS Enter to try again, F1 to enter Recovery Environment, F8 for Startup Settings and ESC for UEFI Firmware Settings. I have tried everyone of the above Options, but no

None of the Options in the Menu therein are working/Opening! In the UEFI Firmware Settings, the Option - Restore Settings is is not at all responding though waiting for hours together since 4 Days - Day and Nights! I have Reported the same to DELL also a few Hours ago! And I earnestly Request the MICROSOFT Personnel Concerned, and the Well Acquainted Microsoft Communities as well, to Solve My Problems and bail out Me from this, to enable Me to use My System as before, to carry out My day-to-day Work as usual, which I could not do so for the past 2 Months! Thanking All the Concerned in Anticipation!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom