Intermittent Wi-Fi connection on windows 10 feature update 2004

M

MayankSingh7

I am facing issue to connect my windows 10 (Feature update 2004) laptop (Made-HP & Make-Pavilion 1200tx) over Wi-Fi connection. The WiFi connection gets disconnected at regular intervals on my laptop while at the same time my mobile phone is connected to same Wi-Fi router so this not a issue with WiFi router.

Once it gets disconnected I need to disconnect and reconnect my laptop to Wi-Fi network again & again for duration of 4 to 5 hours. Sometimes I had also observed that after 5 hrs or so working continuously on laptop the Wi-Fi doesn't disconnect and connection remains persistent (not frequently) .

Please note:

1. This is not the issue with my Wi-Fi router

2. I had already read many article to troubleshoot my wi-fi issue and tried every thing from driver update to flush dns & ipconfig

3. Tried to reset the network drivers as well.

However nothing works as such

On the community page itself i had read many article on similar type on issues for windows 10 however really not sure if this is a bug or something else. I also don't have any external USB Wi-Fi adapter and I am really not inserted to purchase it.

My window 10 is Pro version not sure if I can create a ticket with microsoft support and ask them to troubleshoot.

Can someone pls advice me how to get rid of this problem and fix it.

Thanks !!!!!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom