Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

C

CharlesGibbs3

I am here because of a pressing issue namely, Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

Which is reeking havoc on my system, I am a visual editor in other words I edit videos VHS tapes for an income, since last week Friday I have tried everything to resolve this issue that started up then, I reset my windows and have since done a FRESH install, Formatting my HDD and doing a fresh install of windows 10.......

We are forced to use an operating system that is plagued by this issue, I see posts from April that have been locked and are still not resolved, this is one of the most expensive operating systems to date, in my country sitting with a minimum of a 16:1 exchange rate we are faced with paying thousands of dollars for this OS. I have had this machine for a month now without any issues and no changes to my external or internal hardware.

My computer OS and all programs and hardware are randomly halted for seconds at a time I am even unable to move the mouse in this time, all my digitizing software and all HDDs are all frozen while this thing consumes up to 70% of my processor. This is unacceptable behavior and is costing me allot of money and time as I am either having to sit and watch for these glitches and edit them out taking up more of my time which I am not able to charge for...

Below are my specs, I do hope that someone can help me.

All drivers are up to date

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model ROG Strix GL12CX_GL12CX
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. GL12CX.307, 05 Jul 2019
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product GL12CX
Time Zone South Africa Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32,0 GB

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom