windows can't recognize my amd gpu

X

xMRxPROx

3 days ago just before i sleep i got a blue screen so i just let the pc shut down and i go to sleep

secound day i open my laptop and go ahead for valorant when i start the game it was so slow

with low fps

so what i do that i have gone to task manger to see what is happing

and for my suprise my Surprise there was no exict for my gpu

i go ahead to drive manger and the gpu icon wasn't there and i am using my intel gpu

first i seach google but nothing helped and when i tryed to reinstall my gpu drivers it told me it can't recognize any amd gpu

so i go and reset my bois to defult settings nothing happens i updated windows to the latest build nothing

i even deleted my hole windows and install a new one nothing happend so now i am thinking to format the hard disk compeletly

with auto nuke program but i dunno i don't think it's a good idea cuz i did renstall windows and deleted all files so what's the point

i did check my hard disk health and it was healthy and btw i did bought this laptop 2 years ago so it's good according to crystal disk

it have worked for 14157 hours = 1.6 years

some other important facts

i think the reason of the blue screen was an malwerbytes update cuz after the pc boot up again a massge came out from malwerbytes telling me

that somthing went wrong

secound i can't remeber the error code cuz it was too fast but it was saying driver or power somthing like bad driver power i think idk i can't remeber

so if any one have any idea what is going on please tell me and if u know a program tells u an info about the blue screen or like mark it plesae

thank u guys :)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom