Graphics Card Issue after Windows 10 1909 Update AMD Radeon HD 7560 M

J

JimitShukla20

I have a SONY VAIO E series laptop with Core i3 3230m and AMD Radeon HD 7560 M 1 GB GPU.

Till 1903 version of Windows 10 everything worked fine and I played CS:GO, and it ran well.

After 1909 update during restart, the system went into continuous restarting loop.

After I uninstall Graphics driver through safe mode and install Microsoft Basic Display Adapter drivers, the system would start. But this runs system without GPU and even watching videos utilizes 100% CPU.

I tried updating and installing all available version of drivers, even through the Radeon website and MSI and Intel driver assistant but every time the driver is installed the system crashes or requires restart and then keeps restarting continuously.

It only starts if I install Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, but the brightness control and night light function does not work, GPU is not detected and all burden is on CPU. It shares system RAM for Graphics processing.

I tried formatting the system but again it installs the latest updates during installation and the same thing happens.

If anybody has any solution then please inform.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom